INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PANCAKES:
- 60 grams oatmeal
- 30 grams almond flour
- 230 mL of coconut milk or rice milk
- 1 dessert spoon of maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt or cinnamon
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- 10 minutes
- Place the oatmeal, almond flour, maple syrup/honey and milk in a blender.
- Don’t forget to add the pinch of salt or cinnamon to the mixture.
- Mix everything to form a smooth mixture.
- Then mix in the eggs using a whisk.
- Place a pancake pan over the heat and allow to warm up gently.
- Place some coconut oil or olive oil in the pan and fry the pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes with blueberries or raspberries.
Try variations of this breakfast. In the winter you can replace the blueberries with warm, stewed plums, baked apples, pears or nuts. This breakfast will give you an energy boost to start your day.