Magnesium 100% Bisglycinate PRO LINE
Magnesium 100% Bisglycinate supports normal muscle function.
- Magnesium amino acid in chelated form for better absorption
- With vitamin B6 which contributes to a normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contains taurine for a synergic effect
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is present in the human body, primarily in our bones (52%) and muscles (28%), but also in small quantities in blood serum and red blood cells. Major dietary sources of magnesium include vegetables, fish, nuts and whole grains.
It plays a part in more than 300 reactions in the body. For example, it is involved in muscle contraction, protein synthesis, oxygen transport, energy metabolism, and immune and hormone functions. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function. Some examples:
- magnesium plays a major part in neuromuscular activity and initiating muscle contraction
- magnesium is amongst other things a cofactor in ATP generation in mitochondria (energy production in the energy factories of the muscle)
- magnesium is needed to extract energy when phosphocreatine is converted to creatine (PCR-Cr is one of the three energy systems in the human body and is primarily utilised during short intense exertions)
- a large enough deficiency of magnesium causes structural damage to muscle cells
These examples show that a large enough deficiency of magnesium will cause fatigue and can therefore adversely affect performance. In addition, consumption of magnesium helps prevent muscle cramps. Dehydration (fluid deficiency) can cause muscle cramps as well as a deficiency of important minerals (magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium).
Several factors, such as unvaried or calcium-rich foods can cause a magnesium deficiency. In addition, athletes lose more magnesium via sweat and urine, which means their magnesium consumption requirement increases by 10-20%. It is known that a lack of magnesium impairs muscle function and causes muscle weakness. A good solution for athletes is a magnesium supplement.
Etixx Magnesium 100% Bisglycinate PRO LINE is a magnesium supplement that utilises an amino acid (AA: amino acid) in chelated form. This has the advantage that the magnesium is protected (by the amino acid “coat”) and this allows it to reach the small intestine almost intact so that it is absorbed better. In addition, Vitamine B6 is added, which contributes to a normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Taurine was added for a synergic effect.
Who can benefit from taking Etixx Magnesium 100% Bisglycinate PRO LINE?
The magnesium supplement is suitable for all athletes, including explosive, endurance, team and racket sports athletes. Is also highly recommended for athletes who sweat a lot.
Instructions for use
1-2 tablets per day
multimaxMagnesium bisglycinate - bulking agents: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sorbitols - Taurine - Anti-caking agents: calcium phosphates, magnesium salts of fatty acids, talc - Thickeners: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose - firming agent: polyethylene glycol - Color: titanium dioxide - Pyridoxine hydrochloride - Medium chain triglycerides.
|Per tablet||Per 2 tablets|
|Magnesium||200mg (53% RI)||400mg (107% RI)|
|Vitamine B6||3mg (214% RI)||6mg (429% RI)|