With protein to improve muscle growth.
- With whey protein concentrate which reduces muscle breakdown, supports muscle building after exercise and accelerates muscle
recovery after muscle damage.
- With whey protein to maintain a normal muscle mass.
HMB or hydroxymethylbutyrate is a degradation product of the essential amino acid leucine and is produced in the human body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which in turn are the building blocks of a muscle. HMB can also be extracted from our food (e.g. citrus fruits, avocado, cauliflower, catfish). In order to reach a dose of 3 g HMB per day you should consume 600 g of high-quality protein.
Etixx HMB 1000 supplementation can contribute to an increase muscle mass, especially fat-free mass, and can have a positive effect on muscle strength.
Who can benefit from taking Etixx HMB 1000?
HMB is particularly beneficial in situations where a lot of muscle damage is caused. This could be the case:
- during strength training (explosive athletes such as sprinters, throwers, jumpers; weight lifters; body builders, etc.) and during resistance training (medium-distance runners, team andracket athletes)
- at the start of the preparation period- when training intensity significantly increases
- for untrained athletes, who are generally more susceptible to muscle damage than well-trained athletes
HMB can also be good for injured athletes as it can help to reduce muscle degradation and can also help athletes on a low calorie diet to maintain muscle mass.
Instructions for use
4 tablets a day
Calcium β-Hydroxy β-Methyl Butyrate - Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium salts of fatty acids, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, hydroxypropyl cellulose - Whey protein concentrate (milk) - Firming agents: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, - medium chain triglycerides.
|Composition per 4 tablets:
|HMB (hydroxymethylbutyrate)||3 g|
|Whey Protein concentrate||1 g|