How the advice is built up
How the advice is built up
Each athlete has its own requirements based on its goals, current physique, experience with sports nutrition and specific complaints.
Besides these personal influences, there are similarities found across strength athletes.
Based on these findings, we created 2 levels of advice:
- Essential advice: which is recommended for each half marathon runner no matter which level or personal needs.
- Advanced advice: made for those who are ready to go to the next level and are aiming for challenges which are just within their reach.
Daily nutrition support for strenght athletes
Regular exercise increases the need for vitamins and minerals. Supplementation is a convenient way to consume essential nutrients and is highly recommended.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the muscle and to a reduction of fatigue
- Amino acid (AA) chelated mineral for better absorption
- Delicious orange flavour
Usage: 4 weeks in advance, 1 tablet per day in 200 ml water.
- High dose of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Balanced composition for athletes
- Amino acid (AA) chelated minerals for better absorption
Usage: 4 weeks in advance, 2 tablets a day.
What to eat and drink before a training
- With carbohydrates for a prolonged fuelling
- Can be used as a snack rich in carbohydrates
- Low in fat and fibre and therefore easy to digest
Usage: 1 Energy Bar up to 60 minutes in advance
How to make sure you fuel up during training
- Ideal isotonic thirst-quencher
- For optimal hydration 1 (electrolytes & fluid) and fuelling (carbohydrates)
- PH-neutral for better stomach tolerance
How to recover after a training
- With high quality proteins for optimal muscle growth 2
- > 95% pure Whey Isolate
- No carbs, fat and salt added
- Ideal during preparation or to support weight control
- Alternitive: High Protein Bar + 250 ml water
- For a good functioning of the joints 4
- 1 tablet / day for 4 weeks
- When practising sports at a high intensity for a longer period
- Loading phase: min 4 weeks before peak performance 3.2 g / day (2x2 tablets)
- With natural caffeine for increased alertness and concentration
- Added vitamins (B2 & C) and magnesium to promote normal energy metabolism
- Take 4 tablets per day
- Complete snack meal or pre-training shake
- Contains proteins which contribute to a growth in muscle mass
- Contains carbohydrates for optimal refuelling
- Full Training Complex Shake Whey contains 2.7 g leucine per serving
- With protein, reducing muscle breakdown, support muscle building after exercise and accelerate muscle recovery
- 2 tablets in the morning, 2 tablets in the evening for at least 2 weeks
- Improves sprint speed and explosiveness 3
- 4 tablets / day (=3g), for 8 weeks
- After a supplementation period, stop supplementation for 4 weeks
The nutritional and supplementation advice on this website is based on today’s publicly available scientific information. Please note these recommendations are not completely individualised. Despite our care to always be aware of the changing scientific knowledge in the field of nutrition and food supplements the product information provided is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional nutritional or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your nutritionist or other qualified healthcare professional prior to starting any new product or supplement or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Etixx assumes no liability for the information and data contained in the service or arising out of reliance on any recommendation made by the site. Therefore, we can’t take any responsibility for the accuracy of the content.