- Magnesium supports energy production and fatigue reduction
- With vitamin C for added protection of the muscle cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium amino acid in chelated form for better absorption
- Easy intake without water
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is present in the human body, primarily in our bones and muscles, but also in small quantities in blood serum and red blood cells. Major dietary sources of magnesium include vegetables, fish, nuts and whole grains.
It plays a part in more than 300 reactions in the body. For example, it is involved in muscle contraction, protein synthesis, oxygen transport, energy metabolism, and immune functions. Supplementation in magnesium has been found to have many benefits. First and foremost, it contributes to normal muscle function. Magnesium plays a role in neuromuscular activity and muscle contraction initiation as well as helping to extract energy from the PCR-Cr energy system (the energy system used to provide energy in short term high intensity exercise). Not only that, but the magnesium in the Etixx Magnesium Instant Stick contains a large dose of magnesium (400mg) and can:
- - contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- - support electrolyte balance
- - support normal energy yielding metabolism
- - help with the normal functioning of the nervous system
- - contribute to normal protein synthesis
Part of the magnesium in the Etixx Magnesium Instant Stick comes in a chelated form meaning it is bound to amino acids. This means that is it easily digested and more efficiently absorbed. It also contains added Vitamin C to protect against oxidative muscle stress and to support immune function in the body.
Who can benefit from taking Etixx Magnesium Instant Stick?
Etixx Magnesium Instant Stick is suitable for all athletes, from endurance sports to explosive sports and even team sports. It is also particularly useful for athletes training or competing in hot weather or when sweat rate is high.
Out of stock
Product not available at this moment
Instructions for use
1 Instant Stick per day, preferably at breakfast.
- Pour the content of the stick on your tongue. It is advisable pouring out the stick in 2 times. Allow the powder to melt on your tongue for a few seconds. Drinking is not necessary.
- It is recommended that you follow the supplementation for at least 4 weeks
|Magnesium||400 mg (107% RI*)|
|Vitamin C||180 mg (225% RI*)|
*RI: Daily Reference Intake
Bulking agent: sorbitol - Magnesium oxide - L-ascorbic acid - magnesium bisglycinate -
Colour: beet root powder - Flavour: peach/maracuja - Anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acid - Flavour: mango - Sweeteners: sodium cyclamate, saccharin sodium