- Support energy production and fatigue reduction
- Support electrolyte balance
- With vitamin C for added protection of the muscle cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium amino acid in chelated form for better absorption
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is present in the human body, primarily in our bones and muscles, but also in small quantities in blood serum and red blood cells. Major dietary sources of magnesium include vegetables, fish, nuts and whole grains.
It plays a part in more than 300 reactions in the body. For example, it is involved in muscle contraction, protein synthesis, oxygen transport, energy metabolism, and immune functions. Supplementation in magnesium has been found to have many benefits. First and foremost, it contributes to normal muscle function. Magnesium plays a role in neuromuscular activity and muscle contraction initiation as well as helping to extract energy from the PCR-Cr energy system (the energy system used to provide energy in short term high intensity exercise). A large enough deficiency of magnesium can cause structural damage to muscle cells. Not only that, but the magnesium in the Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA can:
- - contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- - support electrolyte balance
- - support normal energy yielding metabolism
- - help with the normal functioning of the nervous system
- - contribute to normal protein synthesis
The Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA comes in a chelated form meaning it is bound to amino acids. This means that is it easily digested and more efficiently absorbed. It also contains added Vitamin C to protect against oxidative muscle stress and to support immune function in the body.
Who can benefit from taking Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA?
Etixx Magnesium 2000AA is suitable for all athletes, from endurance sports to explosive sports and even team sports. It is also particularly useful for athletes training or competing in hot weather or when sweat rate is high.
Out of stock
Product not available at this moment
Instructions for use
Dissolve 1 effervescent tablet in 200 ml of water per day, preferably at breakfast.
- The effervescent tablet with delicious orange flavour can also be dissolved in a water bottle as hydration solution.
- It is recommended that you follow this supplementation for at least 4 weeks.
Composition per 1 effervescent tablet:
|Vitamin C (225% RI*)||180 mg|
|Magnesium (107% RI*)||400 mg|
* RI: Daily Reference Intake
Acid: Citric acid - Magnesium carbonate - Magnesium bisglycinate - Acidity regulator: Sodium carbonate - L-ascorbic acid - Anti-caking agent: Calcium phosphate - Flavour: Orange - Bulking agent: Inulin - Sweeteners: Sodium cyclamate, Sodium saccharin - Colour: Beta-carotene.