- Physical performance enhancement during short repeated sprints or repeated maximum efforts (e.g. interval training
- Contains glutamine and taurine- two essential amino acids
During high intensity exercise, energy comes from the breakdown of ATP in the muscles. We only have a limited amount of ATP, merely enough to sustain activity for 2 seconds, and therefore phosphocreatine (PC) is used to regenerate ATP and sustain effort. Creatine supplementation works to increase the amount of PC in the muscles. This means that more ATP will be regenerated and the muscles will have more fuel to enhance performance during short term intensive exercise.
The Etixx Creatine 3000 supplement also contains glutamine and taurine- two key amino acids.
Who can benefit from taking Etixx Creatine 3000?
The Etixx Creatine 3000 supplement is ideal for supporting athletes that primarily participate in power sports and sports with intermittent sprints (i.e. team sports such as football). It has been shown that creatine can provide performance benefits for any exercise involving repeated sprints or intensive exercise of a short duration (<30 seconds) with short breaks (<1 minute). This could include sports or events such as sprinting, basketball, sprint cycling and rugby.
Out of stock
Product not available at this moment
Instructions for use
We recommend taking Creatine long-term:
|Basic therapy||3 g (4 tablets/day)||8 weeks|
|Quick loading||18 g (4 x 6 tablets/day)||5 days|
|Maintenance dose after quick loading||3 g (4 tablets/day)||Maximum 4 weeks|
- - Take creatine with meal/snack for better muscle loading.
- - Take creatine on training days immediately after training.
- - Combining with strength training produces more pronounced effects.
- - It has been demonstrated (Buford et al., 2007)1 that there is a ceiling effect when taking creatine. This means that there is no use in taking creatine longer than described above. Once muscle creatine has reached a certain level, the extra intake of creatine will not cause further increases in muscle creatine.
- - Have a washout period of 4 weeks in between supplementation periods.
- - Combination with Etixx Beta-Alanine Slow Release supplementation may be beneficial. (Hoffman et al., 2006)2
- - Etixx Creatine and HMB can have an combined effect- they will support and complement each other’s results (Jowko et al., 2001)3
- - Medical advice is recommended in case of longer use or higher doses. People with kidney or liver problems should first consult their doctor.
1 Buford TW, Kreider RB, Stout JR, Greenwood M, Campbell B, Spano M, Ziegenfuss T, Lopez H, Landis J, Antonio J. International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2007; 4:6.
2Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2006;16(4), 430-46.
3 Jówko, E., Ostaszewski, P., Jank, M., Sacharuk, J., Zieniewicz, A., Wilczak, J., & Nissen, S. Creatine and β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) additively increase lean body mass and muscle strength during a weight-training program. Nutrition 2001, 17(7), 558-566.
|Nutritional Values||Per tablet||Per 4 tablets|
|Creatine Monohydrate||750 mg||3 g|
|Taurine||200 mg||800 mg|
|L-Glutamine||50 mg||200 mg|
Creatine monohydrate – Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose – Taurine – L-glutamine – Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide – Glazing agents: Magnesium stearate, Glycerol, Talc, Fractionated coconut oil – Colours: Titanium dioxide, Carminic acid, Riboflavin.