I am primarily someone who doesn't give up easily and who sees everything positively. In addition to running for myself recreationally (60-100 km/week), I am also Charlotte Van Hese’s trainer. The aim is to make her a real top athlete without her losing the pleasure of running. The Etixx products are a fantastic asset for my (now much less) injury-prone body. I am very proud to be a part of this top team!
Number of hours’ training per week
"Tough runs don't last,
tough runners do!"
My favourite Etixx products
- Isotonic Drink Energy Gel during training sessions: easy to use, the body doesn't object to the gels, delicious.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE (banana) after strenuous training sessions and competitions: a shake that I find hard to resist. Really delicious and also super useful for recovery!
- Collagen Complex every day: injury prevention in a pot! Flavourless is a plus point here!
- Carbo-Gy/ Natural Oat Bar/ Energy Sport Bar before training sessions (especially if I plan to go for a run after work): handy energy-deliverers that I switch around according to the training session/time of day. The Natural Oat Bars in particular taste heavenly!
My personal record
Not giving up after a lot of injuries, 3 operations and literally having to start again from 0.
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2022
- Run an average of +300km/month
- Some Etixx (running) events 😉
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
Trail running, running, cycling, and triathlon
Sport has been a part of my life since I was a child. When I discovered trail running through my climbing partner at the end of 2015, this sport grew into my biggest passion next to cycling. Covering ultra-distances over inhospitable terrain. Overcoming yourself, nature and the elements after an endless battle. Finishing a challenging trail run or skyrace gives me great satisfaction. Running gives me the faith and mental strength to keep going at all times. Both on a professional, personal and sports level. Etixx is an important link in this chain. You find the necessary willpower, determination and physical capability within yourself. But having the right nutrition before, during and after exercise can sometimes be the key to success.Read more
I am 21 years old and I have been practicing athletics since I was 12 years old. I am a qualified primary school teacher since June 2021 and I try to combine sport and work as much as possible. I am hard-working and determined, and I always give my best whether it is in training, in competition or even in my personal life. Apart from athletics, I also enjoy cooking, baking and walking.Read more
I am Noor Vidts, all-round runner and bioengineering student. Besides athletics, I also played basketball until I was 18 years old. I love sports and really enjoy what I do. You will regularly catch me smiling. Etixx has a wide range of products that help you to train optimally.Read more