I am primarily someone who doesn't give up easily and who sees everything positively. In addition to running for myself recreationally (60-100 km/week), I am also Charlotte Van Hese’s trainer. The aim is to make her a real top athlete without her losing the pleasure of running. The Etixx products are a fantastic asset for my (now much less) injury-prone body. I am very proud to be a part of this top team!
Number of hours’ training per week
"Tough runs don't last,
tough runners do!"
My favourite Etixx products
- Isotonic Drink Energy Gel during training sessions: easy to use, the body doesn't object to the gels, delicious.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE (banana) after strenuous training sessions and competitions: a shake that I find hard to resist. Really delicious and also super useful for recovery!
- Collagen Complex every day: injury prevention in a pot! Flavourless is a plus point here!
- Carbo-Gy/ Natural Oat Bar/ Energy Sport Bar before training sessions (especially if I plan to go for a run after work): handy energy-deliverers that I switch around according to the training session/time of day. The Natural Oat Bars in particular taste heavenly!
My personal record
Not giving up after a lot of injuries, 3 operations and literally having to start again from 0.
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2022
- Run an average of +300km/month
- Some Etixx (running) events 😉
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
I am a motivated person who likes to keep busy, you can usually find me with a full diary and a smile on my face. I became an ambassador for Etixx this year, but I have been using the products for much longer. I often suffer from energy dips and I have found the solution to this in Etixx’s products, including the Sport Gummies and the Energy Sport Bars. But, looking forward to the Recovery products afterwards can also increase motivation during training. The Etixx ambassadors team is a great group and I am proud to be a part of it!Read more
Cycling, mountain biking and running
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.Read more
I am Sofia Costoulas, I was born in Genk and I am 16 years old. I started playing tennis when I was 4 years old and I still love it. I study human sciences and besides tennis I like to be creative. My biggest hobby is Pokémon, both Pokémon games and collecting Pokémon cards. I am a great animal lover, so if I didn't travel so much it would be Pairi Daiza at home ;-) My biggest dream is to take part in the Olympic Games and win a medal for Belgium.Read more