120g carbohydrates - 3g fat - 6g protein
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 1 banana
- 100g raspberries or red fruits
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp oatmeal
- 250ml of water
- 4 scoops Carbo-Gy Red Fruits
1. Mix the water with the 4 scoops of Carbo-Gy. Shake well so that it is well dissolved.
2. First put 100g of the Greek yogurt in the bottom of your smoothie glass or jar.
3. Put the banana, the red fruits, the remaining Greek yogurt, the oatmeal and the Carbo-Gy in a blender and let it blend for a minute until a smooth smoothie.
4. Fill the glass or jar with the Carbo-Gy smoothie. Finish with a fresh raspberry.
In collaboration with the Etixx Ambassador Charlot Pauwels (Cook A Lot):
For more recipes go to: